Upcoming Events at Embellish:
- MAY SCHEDULE
- THIS Fri-Sat, May 5-6th: Multi-Demonstrator RETIRED RUBBER RUMMAGE and Open House. Stop in and pick up your new 2023 Stampin’ Up catalog and make a fun handmade card with all-new stamps and colors! Everything marked at half retail price or less!!! Buy two cling sets get a free wood mount set. Buy any two scrapbook layouts and get a third free! No limits. All sales final. Come early for best selection.
- Mon, May 8th: Stampin’ Up Demonstrator monthly meeting filming day.
- Sat, May 13th: Beginner Quilting Class (part two) with award-winning seamstress & author Chris Kirsch. For more information or to RSVP please visit www.chrisquilts.net
- Mon/Tues, May 15-16th: Calendar Club. Choose a night to make 12 handmade cards, 3 each of 4 designs for upcoming spring holidays plus everyday cards to fill your box. $20, includes envelopes. Bring your own adhesive or purchase here. RSVP by 5/12, subject to space. 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- May 21-June 6th: Lyssa & Michael will be on the Stampin’ Up incentive trip to Norway and then in England! Please plan to attend our customer appreciation THANK YOU weekend June 30-July1.
- Mon, June 12th: Quilt class with Chris Kirch 9-1; Stampin’ Up Demonstrator monthly meeting.
- Sat, June 17th: Make the Mess at My Place! Open noon to 6 p.m. to work on your own projects in our bright and spacious classroom. Use my tools, inks, stamps and punches. Free with Stampin’ Up order of $20 in studio purchases.
- Mon/Tues, June 19-20th: Calendar Club. Choose a night to make 12 handmade cards, 3 each of 4 designs for upcoming spring holidays plus everyday cards to fill your box. $20, includes envelopes. Bring your own adhesive or purchase here. RSVP by 5/12, subject to space. 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Sat, June 24th: Creativity Now Event for area Stampin’ Up demonstrators
- Fri-Sat, June 30th-July1st: Customer Appreciation Weekend! Please stop in Friday night from 6-9 p.m. or Saturday between 10 and 4 p.m. to see our souvenirs and photos, stamp one of the cruise projects, have a little taste of Norway and the UK, and pick up your free gift!