· Sat, April 1st: beginner sewing class with award-winning seamstress & author Chris Kirsch. For more information visit www.chrisquilts.net
· Tues, April 4th: NEW! Paint by Numbers for Adults class, 6:30 p.m. Try your hand at this relaxing new trend! 9×12 Jar of Sunflowers acrylic on canvas. $20 each or $30 for two. RSVP by March 31st.
· Sat, April 8th: Make the Mess at My Place! 12 to 6 p.m. open studio. Work on your own projects in our large, bright classroom. Free with minimum $20 purchase or Stampin’ Up order.
· Thurs, April 13th: Sympathy Cardmaking Techniques Class 6:30 p.m. $16 Make four sympathy cards using four different techniques you’ll use over and over.
· Mon/Tues, April 17-18th: Calendar Club. Choose a night to make 12 handmade cards, 3 each of 4 designs for upcoming spring holidays plus everyday cards to fill your box. $20, includes envelopes. Bring your own adhesive or purchase here. RSVP by 4/15, subject to space. 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
· Tues, April 25th: Introducing the In Colors! Pick up your brand new Stampin’ Up catalog and enjoy being the first to try out the new colors as we stamp four projects using new stamps, too! 6:30—8:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 29th: Stampin’ Up’s 35th Anniversary Event! Embellish is delighted to host Brian Pilling along with several demonstrator leader guest speakers for an all-day Leadership summit in Watertown, Wisconsin.