Instructions for "Trio of Ties" card designed by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek for Song of My Heart Stampers. All supplies Stampin’ Up! "Ready to Make It?" cards can be created in fifteen minutes or less, with limited supplies. Try one today! #simplestamping
Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Inks: Misty Moonlight, Merry Merlot, Soft Suede
Markers: Seaside Spray light blue and Crumb Cake light tan Stampin' Blends markers
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Merry Merlot
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Tasteful Labels dies or a large punch
- Cut Merry Merlot card base to 5.5 x 8.5 inches, score at 4.25 inches, and fold in half.
- Cut 2 pieces of Very Vanilla measuring 4 x 5.25 inches (one is for the inside.)
- Stamp three ties, one in each color, and cut out.
- Adhere the ties in a row using dimensionals, starting with the middle one.
- Wrap the tie piece three times with Linen Thread (about 26 inches or so) and tie into a bow on the left hand side.
- Adhere the tie piece to the card base.
- Stamp desired sentiment and die-cut with desired label die.
- Layer the sentiment over the ties as shown, using dimensionals.
I made this card live last night on Facebook! And I shared all kinds of other ideas for this stamp set. Grab yourself a coffee and take a little inspiration break while you get ideas for fun masculine cards you can make for the guys in your life!
Love practical but pretty layouts? If you have 15 minutes, you can make a handmade card. Be sure to check out the rest of the EASY & FAST cards in the Ready to Make It category here!