The Last Chance List is up for the Holiday 2023 mini catalog! It’s so exciting!!!!!!
See what’s retiring, what’s going to carry over to our next catalog, and what’s on a discount as it departs our line up!
Click here to see the retiring list with discounts in Excel spreadsheet
Here is the retiring list with discounts in printable PDF form
And the Carryover list in printable PDF form
It’s a lot to take in, so here’s my top five to look at before they’re gone for good!
- Night Divine dies— elegant Nativity themed dies you can use as silhouettes on any pretty background for a fast but meaningful Christmas greeting.
- Beary Cute punch bundle–I’m having a ball with these polar bears! I especially love that they are white and you don’t need to color them. Saves a ton of time when you need to make a lot of cards or favors!
- Winter Meadow 12×12 papers–can we say winter wedding?! Stunning watercolored foliage in blues, greens and grays featuring juniper berries and frosty trees.
- Abundant Beauty layering sunflower stencil masks are sold out already, but I have two available from overpurchasing for a past class, so let me know if you need one!
- Year to Celebrate is 40% off and has been a real shot in the arm for my birthday card making this winter. I have a free class I can send you using it!
Stuff to know about the sale:
- Everything is while supplies last! And it’s gonna go fast at these rates.
- A few things are gone already, like the Adhesive Star Trinkets, the Glow in the Dark Bats, and the All About Autumn paper stack.
- If you order eeks up to $150, you’ll start getting hostess benefits, too! But if it’s over $99 you really oughta get the $99 Starter Kit instead and begin enjoying the discount on top of the sale prices on everything you buy.
- The sale ends when the items are gone or January 3rd, 2024, whichever is first.
- Don’t forget to check out the Clearance Rack and the NEW Online Exclusive section of the website while you’re there!
Questions? That’s why Lyssa was invented! Click on contact to start an email conversation.
Happy holiday bargain hunting!