I'm thrilled to announce the Suite Sampler theme for July 2022, because I've been waiting for this one!
The Texture Chic collection from Stampin' Up's main catalog is made up of soft, almost vintage colors of sage, peach and smoke, all touched with gorgeous distressed gold embossing in geometrics that speak to today's trends and early 1920's themes. It's got the most blissfully elegant accessories and trims, along with sheets of distressed gold paper, matching cards & envelopes, and a coordinating Memories & More kit. WOW!
Ready to subscribe? Here's how my monthly boxes work:
- Email me to start your once-a-month invoice via PayPal. It is due by the tenth of the month.
- Each month I curate a totally different, scrumptious box of coordinating Stampin' Up papercrafting goodies for you.
- You choose whether or not to play each month based on the theme, announced in advance.
- If you don't want that month's shipment for any reason, simply delete the invoice!
- On the months you do pay the invoice, your Suite Sampler will arrive Priority Mail around the 20th of the month.
That's it! That's how simple it is to become a subscriber of my exclusive boxes. There's no reason not to give it a try this month!
Email me now to start your invoices with the July 2022 Texture Chic themed Suite Sampler. Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com
PSST… wanna see what I made with my Abigail Rose Suite Sampler last month?
Click here. I was so pleased with the results!