When our partnership with a previous die-cutting company came to an end, Stampin' Up decided to take the opportunity to create a machine that ticks all the boxes–a sleek but sturdy, backwards-adaptable, space-saving workhorse– and this cutie pie is the result!
I've had mine for a month now and am just tickled every time I use it. It's soooo nice and smooth. Really feels like driving a Cadillac instead of a Jeep!
Go to my online store for complete specs!
NOTE: the Mini Cut & Emboss machine and accessories are not yet available due to coronavirus slowdowns. I'll keep you updated! But while the Mini is adorable, if you can, get the big one, because it will fit bigger dies and folders than the little one. You'll find a purple symbol next to dies and folders that DO work in both the Mini and the big machine, in the catalog and in the online store.
So here's the features you'll find on our new system!
- works with any company's dies or folders–just adjust the "sandwich" accordingly
- platforms fold up for storage and transport, about the size of a lunchbox!
- portable, but not flimsy! Steel interior construction with sturdy handles & rubber no-slip feet
- comes with the plates and platforms needed for both cutting and embossing.
- Numbered and color-coded plates help you have success with every pass-through!
- optional magnetic cutting plate and other accessories also available
And guess what Stampin' Up CHANGED when they designed the new Magnetic Cutting Plate? It's now got an all-over magnetized surface, instead of spaced magnets. This is a HUGE improvement that will prevent those annoying "jumping" dies! I'm excited for that!
You can get the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine in your September Starter Kit! Chose a new demonstrator Starter Kit here: http://bit.ly/joinSUnow
Or add a couple of dies or folders to your order and get hostess benefits!!
Got questions? I'm here to help! Email me anytime at Lyssa@songofmyheartstampers.com and we'll chat!