Hello my lovelies! It’s Day 28 of August 2023 and 31 Pages in 31 Days! I hope today’s inspiration pages spark some creativity in your own papercrafting today. Actually, there’s two separate single pages instead of one double spread layout!
Still playing with my Earthen Elegance goodies and just really enjoying all the texture and depth it is possible to build with the dies and papers.
- Colors: Copper Clay, Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
- Papers: Earthen Elegance, 12×12 In Color luster paper (Copper Clay)
- Stamps & Ink: So Sincere and Earthen textures, Pretty Peacock
I think this is my favorite of all the pages I did with the Earthen Elegance suite this month. But the next page, also a single layout, is pretty fun, too!
I actually WOVE the paper strip background from scrap strips. Talk about texture! I think this one’s headed for a shadowbox instead of an album. It’s quite thick with all those layers.
Oh funny, I just noticed the random palm frond up by the sentiment. That belongs down in the vase on the left! I must have just tucked it in and forgot to put a glue dot behind it. Well, use your imagination : )
- Colors: Misty Moonlight, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
- Papers; Earthen Elegance, Distressed Gold 12×12
- Stamps & Ink: Earthen Textures, Misty Moonlight, Copper Clay
- Shop for Stampin’ Up with Lyssa! (thank you!!)
Just two more days of the challenge left! Then I have to turn my attention to my house, which I’ve been neglecting for my month of immersion scrapbooking : ) But guilt free, because that’s the deal. I make the mess and take up the space for one month and then put it all away, satisfied, at the end, and pat my pretty stack of finished pages!
See you tomorrow for Day 30!